Victoria Park, The Residence, Q Park & Stone Chat Mews - Dartford
The Victoria Park Dartford forum is solely for members of the community. Please identify yourself by either logging in or registering.

A forum for residents of Victoria Park, The Residence, Q Park & Stone Chat Mews

You are not connected. Please login or register

People on mopeds wearing balaclavas

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 People on mopeds wearing balaclavas on Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm

Carolinefairhurst

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=829418500497322&id=441688112603698

Just to to make people aware of the recent frequent sightings of people on mopeds wearing balaclavas around Dartford including Q Park. Please be vigilant.

2 Re: People on mopeds wearing balaclavas on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:36 am

moreno5

Thanks Caroline.

We saw them on Q Park a week or so ago and they are up to no good. Annoyingly the police cannot make chase as they are not wearing helmets so they are in danger of coming off the motorbikes (You couldn't make this up).

They entered Victoria Park/Residence yesterday so I think we just all need to keep reporting it.

They seem to be chancers looking for Sat-Navs etc left in cars so just be extra careful. Even friends as far as Bexley and Sidcup have told me they have been spotted in the area!

I may speak to the police to see if we can get some kind of police presence on the forum so they can see stuff going on and report back to us.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum