Victoria Park, The Residence, Q Park & Stone Chat Mews - Dartford
The Victoria Park Dartford forum is solely for members of the community. Please identify yourself by either logging in or registering.

A forum for residents of Victoria Park, The Residence, Q Park & Stone Chat Mews

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theft from cars - The Residence

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Theft from cars - The Residence on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Carolinefairhurst

Sharing a post from the Residence group this morning:

Hi everyone, this morning as I was leaving for work I met with a neighbour who lives by the rear car park back of bunstone hall, east wing location.
Apparently at 5am this she witnessed some young lads trying to break into cars. She called the police who had yet to arrive when we were speaking.
One car had some Amazon parcels stolen as the empty packaging was all on the ground!
It looked like they managed to open car door/s rather than breaking any windows. One car still had there car door left slightly open.
Anyway if you find your car unlocked and anything missing then hopefully this info solves the mystery. Not good and yet another frustrating thing.
The lady I spoke with suggested we all once get into to trinity re cctv in the areas that are seen as out of sight.

Comments on the post include:

My husband car was broken into and his work laptop was taken. Grrrr

Do you know if they were on a scooter? I got woke up by one coming past our window around 5am.

2 Re: Theft from cars - The Residence on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:31 am

moreno5

Carolinefairhurst wrote:Sharing a post from the Residence group this morning:

Hi everyone, this morning as I was leaving for work I met with a neighbour who lives by the rear car park back of bunstone hall, east wing location.
Apparently at 5am this she witnessed some young lads trying to break into cars. She called the police who had yet to arrive when we were speaking.
One car had some Amazon parcels stolen as the empty packaging was all on the ground!
It looked like they managed to open car door/s rather than breaking any windows. One car still had there car door left slightly open.
Anyway if you find your car unlocked and anything missing then hopefully this info solves the mystery. Not good and yet another frustrating thing.
The lady I spoke with suggested we all once get into to trinity re cctv in the areas that are seen as out of sight.

Comments on the post include:

My husband car was broken into and his work laptop was taken. Grrrr

Do you know if they were on a scooter? I got woke up by one coming past our window around 5am.

Caroline, thank you for posting. It is good to have some one like you bridging the gap between the two groups, it would be ideal to coordinate and share information between communities with situations like this.

We have to continue to be vigilant as it seems these "moped" thieves are becoming quite the issue in the area and the police seem to not be able to do anything.

I will get these posted within the other groups too.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum